1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Academic or General Training ?

Discussion in 'Language Skills and Development' started by Heathen, Jul 21, 2022.

  1. Heathen

    Heathen Active Member

    Guys who is right, My wifes niece has just Graduated as a Biomedical Scientist (medical technologist)she wants to apply for work in the Uk, my wife says she needs the Academic IELTS and I say she needs the General Training IELTS which test does her niece need to book ?, also does she need to take the Filipino board exam before she applies for work here.
  2. Mattecube

    Mattecube face the sunshine so shadows fall behind you Trusted Member

    Academic is the one,IELTS Academic test is suitable for those wanting to study in an English-speaking environment or university (higher education). You can also take IELTS Academic for professional registration purposes. The test measures if you are ready to begin studying in English.

Share This Page