1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extension of stay after 2.5yrs pls help

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by cheng, Jan 9, 2018.

  1. cheng

    cheng Member

    hello, i just want to ask about requirements for extension of stay after 2,5 years..
  2. Mattecube

    Mattecube Gone Trusted Member

    Hi what visa do you hold?

Share This Page