1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce for British-Filipinos?

Discussion in 'Relationship Advice' started by Ghianne, Oct 17, 2016.

  1. Mattecube

    Mattecube I have no need Trusted Member

    My response is to @bigmac comment about only a foreigner can instigate a foreign divorce so it looks out of context in your reply!
    Yes there is a judicial review required but it is the same regardless of who divorces who,the documents required may vary slightly from country to country here is a general list
    1. Philippine marriage certificate/record if the marriage was in the country
    2. Official marriage certificate/record from the foreign country if the marriage was abroad
    3. Report of Marriage of a Filipino married abroad (if one was filed with the DFA)
    4. Official copies of your foreign divorce documents
    5. Certified copy of the foreign country’s divorce law
    6. Proofs of citizenship

Share This Page