1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are unable to accept any new sign-ups from yandex.com or yandex.ru email addresses. Please sign up with an alternative email address - available from Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi, If you are looking at signing up to the BF forum please be aware that we are sadly refusing signups from anyone using a UK mobile network. You can use a UK mobile network after your initial signup. This is due to an increase in forum spam. Thanks Admin
    Dismiss Notice

New girl, about to have Pinoy baby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tansy, Dec 4, 2018.

  1. Mystica

    Mystica Member

    You are better off to put the name of your child under your surname and do not even dare to include your fiancee's surname in the child's birth certificate to avoid being asked for marriage certificate and this can be used against him on his annulment process. As your child is British passport holder you can easily add his father's surname using DeedPoll when the annulment is final and after you get married.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tansy

    Tansy New Member

    In reply to my own question for anyone reading with the same or similar question. I received an email today saying baby’s Filipino passport was ready to be collected and if someone else was to collect it, I need to give them authorisation letter, and they need to bring ID and the claim stub/receipt. It took just under 8 weeks in total. My brother should collect it next time he is in London, I’ll let you know if he has any problems. :)
    • Informative Informative x 1

Share This Page